In Healthwick’s fifth yearly rundown of the top of the line incontinence items, specialty brands like Serenity, Abena and Confidry every minute of every day have risen as the most sought after items from 2016, alongside the time tested national retail mark TENA.
Healthwick is Canada’s biggest online shop for incontinence items, including grown-up diapers, spongy clothing, cushions, underpads and the sky is the limit from there. Healthwick conveys more than 500 national brand and specialty self-restraint mind items in sizes XS/Youth to XXXL/Bariatric, all with quick, prudent direct-to-home transporting across the nation. As one of Canada’s best-known online retailers in incontinence items, Healthwick’s yearly rundown of blockbusters offers both shoppers and makers knowledge into which items are drifting in the business.
1) For the third year consecutively, Quietness Premium Overnight Clothing tops the rundown as the top of the line item at Healthwick. This most extreme permeableness clothing keeps on drawing in a dependable client base of parental figures, who welcome the delicate, cotton-like material and strong leg elastics. It’s additionally one of Healthwick’s most prevalent free specimens, with new buyers depicting it as “the ideal answer for keep sheets dry”.
2) Confidry every minute of every day Grown-up Diapers have made a major hop from tenth place in 2015 to second place in 2016, due partially to being one of only a handful couple of plastic-supported items still in the market in Canada. Dissimilar to numerous most extreme permeableness incontinence briefs which can be firm and awkward, Confidry has a delicate, smooth external shell and cushion like inward cushioning.
3) In third place is another Peacefulness staple for guardians – Quietness All-During That Time Briefs. Like Confidry, Quietness ATNs are plastic-supported, giving a sentiment security against breaks. This item is particularly prevalent with guardians of youngsters with exceptional needs as it arrives in a wide size range beginning at XS, giving guardians a simple move from kids’ diapers to youth measuring, all at a reasonable value point.
4/5/6) Danish brand Abena enters Healthwick’s rundown of top of the line incontinence items from 2016 by guaranteeing the fourth, fifth and sixth spots with the fabric upheld Abena Abri-Flex Premium Clothing, Abena Abri-Shape Air In addition to Premium Briefs and the plastic-supported Abena Abri-Frame White Thwart Briefs separately. Like the other class pioneers, all these Abena items are greatest receptiveness, offering a fit and components that can’t be found in retail-level items, however at a slight premium for the wallet.
7) The new TENA Additional Defensive Clothing (as of late renamed in 2016 as TENA Extreme Clothing) is an unexpected section on the smash hit list in seventh place. This recently upgraded retentive clothing is unisex and the main thing on the Healthwick rundown to be broadly accessible in stores and drug stores in Canada (in spite of the fact that it appears clients welcome the circumspect and helpful direct-to-home transportation with Healthwick). Clients depict it as “exceptionally agreeable, cool and spongy”.
8) Peacefulness shows up in eighth place of the top of the line incontinence results of 2016 with the Serenity Slimline Briefs – another plastic-upheld grown-up diaper with permeableness like the Quietness ATN, however with a compacted center that give a slimmer, more watchful profile.
9/10) Balancing the rundown of Healthwick’s Top rated Result of 2016 are the TENA Super Briefs and the TENA Extend Super Briefs. While the TENA Super Briefs are commonplace from a year ago, the Extend Super Briefs are new to this rundown, and mirror a continuous move in the commercial center for customers to pick more agreeable items that bolster a dynamic way of life while as yet giving ideal insurance.
A unique specify was additionally made for a non-wearable item that simply missed being one of the successes of 2016 – the Uresta Bladder Bolster. This one of a kind thing originates from Canadian organization Resilia and is a self-fitting pessary that backings a lady’s bladder from the back to front, lessening or dispensing with the impacts of light anxiety incontinence. This item won Buyer Decision Result of the Year – Incontinence in 2016 and will be one to watch in 2017.
Different items to watch in 2017 incorporate the InControl Grown-up Diaper – an element rich plastic-supported super retentiveness selected brief from the Canada-based Rearz organization – and the new Win Overnight Clothing for Men and Lady – overwhelming receptiveness sex particular draw ups that are breathable and fitted near the body for solace, at a monetary value point.
All items from Healthwick’s Rundown of the Smash hit Incontinence Results of 2016 can be discovered online at www.healthwick.ca, offered with quick & circumspect dispatching anyplace in Canada. Most items are likewise accessible as free examples when the client pays shipping.